domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

My English competence in 2010.

My best oral evidence

My best written evidence


Why I choosed these evidences?, well, because here we can see my level of English. In the oral, I am quite quiet, I have a good pronuntiation and I esed better words than my orals in 1st of Batxillerat. In the written, I was able to use a better form of writting, because now I make posts using more the reason, and not make posts for make them.

I think that my level of Engllish has increased a lot only for two reasons: In oral and listening, now I can understant nearly all that an English speaker says to me, and also, I can understant almost all the texts that I read, so I can have more comprehension. And finnally, In writting, I can make better texts with more sense and importance and it´s all thanks to Batxillerat and the teachers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario