sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2010

My Favorite Instrument

How much do you know about the saxophone? To begin the saxophone was created in 1841 by Adolphe Sax and is a member of the woodwind family. He wanted to create an instrument that would both being the most powerful and vocal of the woodwinds and the most adaptive of the brass, and He succeeded, Why?.

For me the most beautiful instrument is the saxophone, when I hear it is like talking to music for its melody and sound and when I play I never get tired, because he is so nice. The song I like to hear is Nothing´s gonna change my love for you, and I play it.

The saxophone can be an instrument that can play all types of music, from jazz and Bluce that are my favorites for the sax to pop or rock itself. It is an instrument that fits all. And you, do you like saxophone? If you don´t like it I want to show you a video that explain the beautiful of this instrument, sure, the song is: Tears in Heaven, by Eric Clapton, one of my favorite songs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario