jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

Really I get an improvement? Let me see...




My first post in 1st of Bat.

Dear Lourdes

I know who are you but I´m just writting to introduce myself. My name is Adrian Santeliz and i´m fifteen years old. I live in Empuriabrava (Castelló d´Empúries) with all my family. I love play the saxo and go to gym...it´s my time of relax, sure, jaja.

And...wath about you?What music do you like? I was studying music in the music school of Castelló d´Empúries but i live of this place because there was too expensive of time, I explain you, I don´t have much time for all the extraschool activities.

I´m studying first of Batxillerat in Castelló, because I want to be a mechanical engyneer and get a good job.

That age in the school it´s too difficult because Phisic, Matemathics and another subjects are really complicated...


My last post in 2nd of Bat.

Sometimes when we need to take an important decision, it is best to rely on the drive, passion, because reason usually tries to get away from the dream. Justifying not yet the time has come.

The reason is afraid of defeat, while intuition loves life and its challenges.
Being passionate is not a disorder, provided that we act with the wisdom of the heart. It is closely connected to behave more emotional than rationa
l.

But sometimes, reason can help us to avoid some hard problems, because if we only act passionately, when something don´t went so good, maybe we will fall in a hard depression. So, why we can not live using the reason but passionately?, I mean, if people uses his wisdom using the hearth, surelly the world could be a better place in all aspects: commercial, social, in the family...all you can think.


Evaluation: Now I have a better level of maturity because my posts have more sense and have important topics, because in 1st of Bat. I was looking always for the dictionary finding the meaning of words for my posts, now, I have a better independence. The topic of the posts were a little beat shorter and now are longer. Also, my level of vocabulary and grammar is higher because now I can use some phrasal vebs, scientific or philosophical words...and the presentation is better too! In my fist posts sometimes I didn´t put some photos or videos, now, I choose the best photos and videos for my blog.

I think my best improvent is in the fluency, and thanks to that, I can writte a better sense posts.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario