jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Oral Presentation-1st Term






First of all, sorry for the resolution of the video, it´s not very good because We don´t had a better camera, but...here I go: I think that German and I were good. German memorizes all that He had to say and I had a good pronunciation. German need more emphasizing and pronunciation and I need more preparation for memorize all, because I red sometimes. Something that has helped us is that the main theme of the exposition had to be chosen by you, and not by other persons, like computers. I believe that, this point, can be positive for all, because you can prepare it with your words, with your sense as you like. And another positive part of the topic that We choosed is that the topic was different and original, I don´t mean that the other orals were bored, but our topic was not a bored topic. An OP with a predetermined theme it can't be better than once made by you.

In conclussion I think that We were ok, We had a good pronunciation, vocabulary...We used some tools for the presentation, and the oral was funny, entertainig and interesting...sure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario